Gas stoves and cooktops have been a part of our lives for almost a century now. But with the advent of induction cooktops, more and more families are adapting to this new technology throughout the world.
There are many such cooktops in the market but only a few can handle the daily cooking and also the hubris of the festive season when guests frequent the house. Some of these cooktops are also quite difficult to install. The Max Burton 6200 deluxe is one such portable cooktop that is easy to install and use and also performs up to the mark when it comes to cooking.
Some Features Of Max Burton 6200 :
Following are some of the salient features of this excellent cooktop:
- As it is a portable cooktop, you can use it in another room other than the kitchen and you can also take it outdoors for a garden party.
- It has a push button control system that is very easy to use.
- Most cooktops have different temperature settings but this one has the largest range of 140F to 450F with 10 different settings.
- The timer and overheat sensor is perfect for those who forget after putting the turkey in the oven. It also has a timer and auto shutdown feature.
- This baby can crank out a power of up to 1800 watts which is perfect for heavy cooking. But the wattage can be set from 500 watts to 1800 so you can save energy if you have some time in hand.
Apart from all these benefits, it also provides great value for money to the buyers. So if you are seriously thinking about getting an induction cooktop then you should really consider buying the Max Burton 6200. Or click here for more reviews on portable and built-in induction cooktops.